A Mindful Alternative To Prescription Drugs; Dr. Joe Nieusmahttps://secureservercdn.net/18.104.22.168/uh6.e61.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Joe_Nieusma.mp3?time=1627003682
Effect on Emotions
- Mindfulness has affected my emotions very positively because in my younger years I had a temper that was one of the tops in the universe and when I lost it, it was like a train wreck.
- The train was off the track and there was nothing you could do to bring it back.
- Being mindful has actually helped me to contain, corral, and not be a victim of my own anger and temper since I’ve aged.
Thoughts on Breathing
- Breathing is how I center myself. I swim a lot and breath control is a very big part of swimming. A deep breath will allow your gases to exchange.
- I can actually feel the increased circulation in my body as I take a big, deep breath and hold it in for a second or two, or five or ten or even thirty. I can feel my body getting invigorated because I’ve given it the opportunity for that very efficient gas exchange.
- So breathing is a huge part of how I can improve my physiology on a second to second basis.
- Book: Check out the research on consciousness on Max Champie’s website: wwwLiveLongerLabs.com
- App: The dietary tracking and exercise tracking apps. There are many.
- On our website (www.LiveLongerLabs.com) you’ll find information about a supplement I love called C60Complete. It’s a tool that I use to help people get off of pharmaceutical products. It’s a combination of Carbon60 and Flax Seed Oil and Curcumin. Those are two very powerful natural products that are extremely beneficial to mankind.
Check out the podcast here: