14-Hydroxycodeinone, likely a schedule II controlled substance similar to other drugs in this class, is an opioid morphine based analgesic agent for pain. 14-Hydroxycodeinone is very similar to oxycodone with only one carbon-carbon double bond difference on the ring containing the carbonyl group. 14-Hydroxycodeinone is a synthetic intermediate to other opioid agents.
Superior Toxicology and Wellness has an occupational exposure limit (OEL) and control band assignment for this active pharmaceutical ingredient (API). This monograph also contains the acceptable daily exposure (ADE) value.
Why You Need This OEL Monograph:
OEL monographs are a cost-effective and convenient way to meet the requirements for PDEs (ADEs) contained in the EMA Guideline on setting health based exposure limits for use in risk identification in the manufacture of different medicinal products in shared facilities (EMA/CHMP/CVMP/SWP/169430/2012), and to obtain the following information:
- The numerical OEL and control band assignment needed to determine the level of required engineering controls and personal protective equipment
- A listing of all cited references utilized in the derivation of the OEL and ADE
- An expert review and discussion with respect to the critical endpoints of concern, the rationale for the choice of endpoints, and dose that is to be used in the derivation of the ADE (PDE), as required by the EMA’s Guideline on setting health-based exposure limits for use in risk identification in the manufacture of different medicinal products in shared facilities
Benefits from getting the OEL Monograph with Superior Toxicology:
- In depth reports.
- Lowest price for reports customized to your needs.
- Best practice for making sure everything is updated for your benefit.
- Turn around times within 48 hours.
There are no reviews yet.