Abemaciclib is a kinase inhibitor used to treat adult patients with hormone receptor (HR)- positive, human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2)-negative advanced, or metastatic breast cancer with disease progression following endocrine therapy or prior to chemotherapy in the metastatic setting. It is a cyclin-dependent kinase (CDK) inhibitor that targets CDK4 (cyclin D1) and CDK6 (cyclin D3) cell cycle pathway. When abemaciclib inhibits CDK4 and 6, retinoblastoma (Rb) protein phosphorylation is inhibited, ultimately arresting the cell cycle in the G1 phase. This leads to suppression of DNA synthesis, blocks cell cycle progression from G1 to S phase, ultimately causing inhibition of cancer cell growth and apoptosis.
Why do you need a Abemaciclib monograph?
Superior Toxicology and Wellness’s monographs are a cost-effective and convenient way to meet the requirements for PDEs (ADEs)
- The numerical OEL and control band assignment needed to determine the level of required engineering controls and personal protective equipment
- A listing of all cited references utilized in the derivation of the OEL and ADE
- An expert review and discussion with respect to the critical endpoints of concern, the rationale for the choice of endpoints, and dose that is to be used in the derivation of the ADE (PDE), as required by the EMA’s Guideline on setting health-based exposure limits for use in risk identification in the manufacture of different medicinal products in shared facilities
Benefits of Superior Toxicology and Wellness monographs:
- Full drug documentation. The report consists of 10-12 pages in length, with calculations and cited references.
- Quick delivery! 24-48 hours of purchase. Sometimes even an instant download.
- Save money. Similar reports will cost you potentially 5-12 times more.
- Search our other reports!
There are no reviews yet.