Acalabrutinib is a kinase inhibitor indicated for the treatment of adult patients with mantle cell lymphoma (MCL) who have received at least one other chemotherapy medication. Acalabrutinib inhibits of Bruton’s tyrosine kinase (BTK) and prevents the activation of the Bcell antigen receptor (BCR) signaling pathway. This prevents B-cell activation and BTKmediated activation of downstream survival pathways. This inhibits the growth of malignant B cells that overexpress BTK, which is overexpressed in malignancies and is important to B lymphocyte development, activation, signaling, proliferation, and Ribociclibsurvival.
Why do you need a Acalabrutinib monograph?
Superior Toxicology and Wellness’s monographs are a cost-effective and convenient way to meet the requirements for PDEs (ADEs)
- The numerical OEL and control band assignment needed to determine the level of required engineering controls and personal protective equipment
- A listing of all cited references utilized in the derivation of the OEL and ADE
- An expert review and discussion with respect to the critical endpoints of concern, the rationale for the choice of endpoints, and dose that is to be used in the derivation of the ADE (PDE), as required by the EMA’s Guideline on setting health-based exposure limits for use in risk identification in the manufacture of different medicinal products in shared facilities
Benefits of Superior Toxicology and Wellness monographs:
- Full drug documentation. The report consists of 10-12 pages in length, with calculations and cited references.
- Quick delivery! 24-48 hours of purchase. Sometimes even an instant download.
- Save money. Similar reports will cost you potentially 5-12 times more.
- Search our other reports!