Please note, this OEL/ADE monograph also applies to acebutolol HCl(CAS RN 34381-68-5). Acebutolol is indicated for the treatment of high blood pressure and abnormal heartbeat. Acebutolol is a heart selective, beta-adrenergic receptor blocker at effective therapeutic doses. By inhibiting the beta(1)-receptor, it reduces resting heart rate, exercise-induced rapid heartbeat, cardiac output, and blood pressures at rest and post-exercise.
Why do you need a Acebutolol monograph?
Superior Toxicology and Wellness’s monographs are a cost-effective and convenient way to meet the requirements for PDEs (ADEs)
- The numerical OEL and control band assignment needed to determine the level of required engineering controls and personal protective equipment
- A listing of all cited references utilized in the derivation of the OEL and ADE
- An expert review and discussion with respect to the critical endpoints of concern, the rationale for the choice of endpoints, and dose that is to be used in the derivation of the ADE (PDE), as required by the EMA’s Guideline on setting health-based exposure limits for use in risk identification in the manufacture of different medicinal products in shared facilities
Benefits of Superior Toxicology and Wellness monographs:
- Full drug documentation. The report consists of 10-12 pages in length, with calculations and cited references.
- Quick delivery! 24-48 hours of purchase. Sometimes even an instant download.
- Save money. Similar reports will cost you potentially 5-12 times more.
- Search our other reports!