Acyclovir is a guanosine analog indicated for genital herpes simplex, herpes simplex, herpes zoster shingles, recurrent herpes simplex labialis and varicella. Acyclovir is a synthetic purine nucleoside analog with inhibitory activity against herpes simplex virus types 1 (HSV-1), 2 (HSV-2), and varicella-zoster virus (VZV). Acyclovir triphosphate, a converted form of acyclovir, stops replication of herpes viral DNA by competitive inhibition of viral DNA polymerase, incorporation into and termination of the growing viral DNA chain, and inactivation of the viral DNA polymerase.
Why do you need a Acyclovir monograph?
Superior Toxicology and Wellness’s monographs are a cost-effective and convenient way to meet the requirements for PDEs (ADEs)
- The numerical OEL and control band assignment needed to determine the level of required engineering controls and personal protective equipment
- A listing of all cited references utilized in the derivation of the OEL and ADE
- An expert review and discussion with respect to the critical endpoints of concern, the rationale for the choice of endpoints, and dose that is to be used in the derivation of the ADE (PDE), as required by the EMA’s Guideline on setting health-based exposure limits for use in risk identification in the manufacture of different medicinal products in shared facilities
Benefits of Superior Toxicology and Wellness monographs:
- Full drug documentation. The report consists of 10-12 pages in length, with calculations and cited references.
- Quick delivery! 24-48 hours of purchase. Sometimes even an instant download.
- Save money. Similar reports will cost you potentially 5-12 times more.
- Search our other reports!