Alclometasone dipropionate is indicated for the treatment of skin disorders. Alclometasone dipropionate is a low to medium potency synthetic corticosteroid that has anti-inflammatory, anti-itch, and vasoconstrictive properties. Its anti-inflammatory effect is thought to be due to its ability to control biosynthesis of potent mediators of inflammation. It stimulates phospholipase A2 inhibitory proteins and subsequently blocks the release of arachidonic acid, which is a common precursor to leukotrienes and prostaglandins.
Why do you need a Alclometasone dipropionate monograph?
Superior Toxicology and Wellness’s monographs are a cost-effective and convenient way to meet the requirements for PDEs (ADEs)
- The numerical OEL and control band assignment needed to determine the level of required engineering controls and personal protective equipment
- A listing of all cited references utilized in the derivation of the OEL and ADE
- An expert review and discussion with respect to the critical endpoints of concern, the rationale for the choice of endpoints, and dose that is to be used in the derivation of the ADE (PDE), as required by the EMA’s Guideline on setting health-based exposure limits for use in risk identification in the manufacture of different medicinal products in shared facilities
Benefits of Superior Toxicology and Wellness monographs:
- Full drug documentation. The report consists of 10-12 pages in length, with calculations and cited references.
- Quick delivery! 24-48 hours of purchase. Sometimes even an instant download.
- Save money. Similar reports will cost you potentially 5-12 times more.
- Search our other reports!
There are no reviews yet.