This week on Matcha Mornings, Amanda is joined by Dr. Joe Nieusma!
Dr. Joe is the CEO & Chief Toxicologist at Superior Toxicology & Wellness, an international scientific consulting firm that he founded. For the past 30 years, Dr. Joe has been active in toxicology research, and in this episode of the podcast, we dive into all things toxins.
Dr. Joe shares how we are surrounded by toxins in our food, water, and air, how these toxins impact us, and how we can make small choices that have huge positive impacts on our body. We also discuss how we can heal from toxins, including prescription medication and pharmaceuticals.
Discussed in this episode:
- How did Joe end up getting into toxicology?
- We now live in a world where we are almost constantly encountering toxins in our environment, so how do we deal with that as individuals?
- The dose makes the poison
- Is our water toxic? And what can we do about it?
- Why drinking distilled water in the long term is not great for your body
- Why water and sleep are the most important things you can do for healing your body
- What do you do when you wake up one day realize that you’re not healthy?
- Accepting the changes that come with age
- Why our medical system is set up to get you stuck using pills and not heal you
- And much more…